BACE (Youth Preaching)
Home » BACE (Youth Preaching)
The world health Organization says that suicide is a leading cause of death worldwide and one of the three leading causes of death for young people under 25. VOA News / Sep, 11.2009 09.42 KST
BACE Centre has been meeting the needs of youth since 2006. BACE is a unique program where youth, ages 18 to 22, can stay during their academic life with their peers in a safe, friendly and spiritual environment. BACE offers a full-service prasadam (Vegetarian food offered to Sri Krishna). BACE is equipped with altar, Srila Prabhupada’s Books, musical instruments etc. BACE staff are available daily to provide a listening ear and counseling. BACE is also proud to offer retreats at various holy places like Sri Mayapur, Sri Vrndavan, Sri Jagannath Puri, Sri Ekachakra etc which rejuvenates them. Programs are committed for providing a safe and positive environment for youth. Youth staff offer inclusive environment to promote youth to development skills in leadership, cooperation, problem-solving, positive relationships, responsibility and confidence for life long.
- Seminars to bring out the potential in students like concentration, Motivation and self-confidence.
- Weekly classes to develop personality and build up character
- To help students attain clear focus in their academics
- To save students from self-destructive habits and addictions that harm body and mind.
- Creating a class of people of high character and competence.
- Creating communities for counseling and growth in self-excellence skills as well as spirituality.
- Use arts, culture, music and media to propagate the message of wisdom literatures.
- Creating a class of people who respect, trust and love each other, living as vehicles of wisdom.
- To train the students to speak and act sensitively with self awareness while dealing with others.
Youth Programs do not have sustainable funding. We are grateful for funding from BACE members and well wishers. We also welcome donations, sponsorships, grants and third party fundraising, which enable us to continue offering quality programs to our local youth!