Home » Safety Tips
- Do not talk strangers. or do not allow strangers in your room when you are staying at Mayapur.
- Always keep your room locked and insist on using your own locks.
- Keep your passport, money, flight tickets, jewelry and other valuables in a safe place. Lockers are provided at Gada reception.
- Be careful of pickpockets when you are in temple.
- Do not leave your camera, mobile, passport and other belongings unattended, as they can easily be stolen.
- Do not use any kind of fire in your room especially inside cottage.
- Always drink bottled or reliably filtered water.
- Be careful when you are crossing the river ganges.
- Do not go alone to take a bath in the river Ganges. Go in a group. Do not go out too deep into the water even if you are a good swimmer. Mataji’s are requested to wear sufficient and thick clothing while bathing in the river Ganges.
- In case of sickness contact the medical shop for primary assistance and guidance.
- For lost and found and any security matter please contact security personal.
- Beware of touts, pickpockets and so called rickshaw driver ‘‘guides’’. If you are harassed by aggressive ‘guides’ ignore them and move on. Do not get into an argument with them.