In keeping with the sensitive security environment, we have tightened our security for the safety of devotees, the visiting public, Lord Krishna’s property and of course our beloved Deities.
The following are service the rules in this regard.
- Car entrance and exit: Entrance of four wheelers are restricted inside ISKCON Campus but the cars can enter into the Gate nearby Namahatta Bhavan and Gate nearby Indian Overseas Bank.
- Free car parking: Free Car parking is available to the backside of the Chakra Building and during the festivals the space parallel to Vamsi Bhavan is permitted.
- Entrance for residential devotee: Entrance for the residential devotees of Mayapur and inmates of the temple can make entrance into the gate of Pancha Tattva Temple Entrance
- Entrance and Exit for Pilgrims: The pilgrims entrance is rear to the Chakra Building and also the road which enters adjacent to Namahatta Bhavan
- Cycle Stand: Cycles can also parked in the backside of the Chakra
- Photography Pass: Photography pass or permission to capture the photographs are with the security office in the Lotus Building. Normally during the Darsana (Srngara) Arati all the devotees are permitted to take photographs.
- Important contact no: Security Manager 9434056819 / 9434056057
Please bear with us and kindly cooperate with the security staff for everyone’s safety.
Sri Mayapur Chandradoya Mandir is offering an in-house authorized money exchange facility for the service of the devotees.
You can exchange your currency at the room # 103 Gauradesh near to ATM: 03472 245036
Visa card and Master Card holders can visit the ATM counter situated in Chakra Building at Axis Bank and HDFC bank and IOB Bank is availble in the parking gate
Telephone, Photo copy, Fax, Internet, Mail
- ISKCON Telephone Operator: 9 for Intercom, from outside: 03472-245205/213/236/239/240/250/269/471/295/296
- ISKCON Fax: 03472 245455
- Mayapur Seva Office: 03472 245630 (Morning 7:00 am to 8:30 pm)
- Telephone: Chakra Building. Room # 111 and also in Chaitanya Shopping complex near to Gada Building.
- Internet: Chakra Building room # 111 and Cyber mansion in Varnashrama building
- Post Office / Mail: Room # 107. Working everyday between 11 am to 4 pm except on sundays.
- Photocopy: Room # 111 Chakra Building
Laundry service are provided at each ashram or ask guest house receptionist to assist you.